A Hyper text story.

Corazón...

Corazón brought many good memories to my mind. It had been my mother’s favourite tune. I realized the song was actually more than just a song for me. When I thought about it, I could see my mother on our backyard, dancing like a wild cat and holding my sister’s birthday cake in her hands. That image of her was full of joy, red roses and sunshine. I could smell the honey of the flowers in the heat of that day.

I missed those good old days. Suddenly the sorrow came back to me. It shook my body and my eyes turned into rivers; it wasn’t too long ago when I had stood beneath my father and sister in my mother’s funeral. I hadn’t cried then. It had felt like my mother would still have been there, although she really wasn’t. She had left us all too soon. All too soon.